Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Perseverance

Well, I had another opportunity to photograph the moon this morning.  It was a little later going down, and so more light.  I did some reading on the camera manual and tried different settings.  


It was a little cooler out there this morning at 19 degrees!It was too light to use the "fireworks" setting.  But at least I got some pictures that were keepers with just minor brightness and contrast correction.


 
I did finish the binding on the crumb blocks quilt, and it's a nice size for a teenager.  I used my new Kokopelli panto, and it's a good one--flows nicely.   If you look closely you can pick out the Meandering Kokopelli.

 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful moon photos!

I love your crumbs quilt, esp. with purple and dots! You've got all the best stuff there.

Congrats on your finish!