Thursday, February 04, 2010

Room with a view

This was the view outside my window early this morning.  We had snow all day yesterday along with wind that created this lovely cornice off our front porch.  At least there was some clear sky visible along with a lovely moon.  Yesterday we watched it snow all day long.  I'm hoping we have a break before the next storm for the roads to be cleared by tomorrow when we have to go to town for my preop appointment.

Caught up with all the Lost episodes, and when I thought the story couldn't get any more convoluted, they've added yet another dimension with new characters.  Where will it all end?  

On my design wall is Jackie's king quilt started.  Had a duh moment yesterday when I realized I had cut the unpieced squares at 12 inches, without a seam allowance.  Fortunately I have plenty of the fabric.  She and Justin liked this preview, and so I'm plodding onward.  
 

No comments: