Monday, February 08, 2010

Challenging myself

I just finished reading Making Art Every Day, by Debbi Crane, and I'm inspired.  It required a free membership to Cloth, Paper, Scissors, in order to download the article, but very much worthwhile.  I've printed it out to refer to.
 

As I begin my 58th year--yes, I had a birthday yesterday, I want to challenge myself by  doing something creative every day.  I haven't decided what form this challenge will take, but I think it will be very rewarding.  I feel I need the discipline, without excuses.  I think we only find out what we're capable of if we push ourselves.


 

I did finish another donation quilt a couple of days ago.  I have another one quilted which needs to be bound today.  Then I need to get myself together for my trip to Phoenix on Thursday.  It will be a most welcome break before my total knee replacement surgery.

This was another top from Carolyn.  I hope all my friends that have donated to this cause are happy to see their cast offs going to such a good cause.  

 

No comments: