Jackie asked me to make robots for the boys--like one she saw in a magazine. My first attempt wasn't it. It resembles the magazine robot, but the head is floppy, and I just wasn't happy with it. Of course I cut two at a time, so have arms and legs for another like this one.
I decided to use wool to make a different style of robot, after doing a lot of looking online. First attempt with this design didn't work out either. The wool was too thick and I couldn't sew through two thickeness of it. This brown one is going to be it. Now I just need to make another one just like it--well same size, shape, and body wool. Will probably change up the face a bit.
I also saw this potholder, and was inspired to make one. I thought the "girlie" western fabric was a good fit for the front.
I've been rather lucky this month entering blog giveaways... I got my copy of Stitch Gifts today which I won from Jessica at j.m.b. In my quick look at this magazine, there are a lot of projects I want to do.