(I'm trying out the new editor and had to open another tab with my blog, because I had no idea what the default font was before.) I finally put my row robin together that was started in February 2008. I'm really pleased with the end result, and decided I like this method of making a quilt so much that I was going to join another one.
But the best laid plans of mice and men, I just got a call from the VA, and I'm scheduled for my total knee replacement February 18th, the starting day for my annual quilting retreat in Phoenix. I'm so disappointed, but I need to get the knee taken care of. I'm trying out a new pantograph on a donation quilt, and then I'll be loading the row robin next.
I did get this quilted for a friend. I tried Maxi-Lock for the first time on the longarm, and I'm happy to say it worked great. It's especially good because I bought five spools of it, four variegated, and one solid when it was on sale at Hancock Fabrics. It's nice to have some less expensive thread to use on all the donation quilts I have coming up.