Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bright quilt under cloudy skies


This is another donated quilt that I finished up. There was enough of the striped fabric used on the border that came with it for bias binding. I do so like a stripe cut on the bias. Thanks Karen and Becky!

Also used the last of the kid's print for the back. That print has found a home in a number of quilts, and it's been a favorite. I used Nichole Webb's Spring Fling pantograph. It was fun to try a new one of my newly acquired stash of pantographs from another longarmer that has gone to computerized quilting.



I'm trying to work on our bed quilt, but the stash of tops and new pantographs to try keep calling out to me. It's been a work in progress for a while, so a while longer won't hurt it...it's aging like a fine wine! At least that's how I'm justifying not working on it today! ;-)

No comments: