Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another top done...


Pat left me with 13 quilt tops, and I'm slowly getting them quilted and bound. It's great to have such a wealth of tops, since I'm not very speedy at putting tops together. I've also been working on the quilt for our bed using some prints featuring Frida Kahlo. It's been a long time in the making.

It was a bit difficult photographing this one on the clothesline. The wind picked up just as I went outside with it.

What had been several days of just gorgeous sunshine, without much wind turned cloudy and cool today. We used a couple of pieces of fabric that were supposed to make up into a stuffed chicken, which we thought was fitting with the top. I finished another one today, but it needs to be washed. I don't love my quilts until they come out of the dryer, properly crinkled.

No comments: