Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's raining, it's snowing

The wind blew most of the night and I expected it to be bone chilling freezing as I walked to the garage in the dark this morning to fetch some dishwashing detergent. Surprise, it wasn't! But they said we would hit our high for the day early on and have snow. They didn't lie, by the time it was light out, our previously clear skies had turned cloudy, and the temperature has been steadily dropping. It's just that in between temperature where occasionally it's snowing, corn snow, flakes, and then turns back into rain.
I finished my second pair of bamboo/cotton socks, and I'm wearing the first pair I knitted today. I tried to put on shoes other than Crocs, but my ankle sure didn't like that at all. Thank goodness I have furry lined winter Crocs. Got the box-o-quilts from Pat, and all I can say is WOW! I need to get off my butt and get started on quilting all those tops.

I turned my back to the window and when I looked back again, this is the view! Thank goodness I don't have to drive anywhere.

No comments: