Monday, December 07, 2015

Winter sunrises

It's been cold in the early mornings, usually in the teens!  Thankfully though, we've had lots of sunshine to warm the house.
This morning was another of those spectacular sunrises, which mostly I just watch not bothering to record it with the camera.  They change so quickly.
Everything had a pink cast to it.  I love the play of light.  

I've been taking a pottery/mosaic class, and finished the top to my little table using a lot of "findings."  I'm happy with how it turned out and am going to do another project.  The pottery pieces are awaiting their turn in the kiln. 

Our lemon tree has ripening fruit.  It's so fun to watch.  

I finished knitting myself a hat.  It should keep my ears warm on our walks, although usually we wait until it warms up a bit before walking. 


 

No comments: