Today I finished two more quilts, and I now have a dozen quilts to deliver to Dr. Kaufman this week.
Among the finishes this past week was this frog quilt, which I put together with paper pieced blocks from Judy H. I think it came out really cute.
The backing is solid red, though it doesn't look like it in these pictures, and I used a frog pantograph by Dave Hudson.
Pat put together this top with blocks from Sherry. There must have been a lot of blocks in this swap because I still have one more top with these blocks to quilt.
Oops, when I joined the backing fabric, some of the fish are swimming upside down!