Saturday, March 08, 2014

More finishes

I've been working on my pile-o-quilts that I have to quilt.  This lovely quilt from Tove was already finished!  


  Sherry gave Pat and I so many blocks from a long ago swap she did.  I put one together with appliqued blocks, and Pat has done a great job with these blocks.


I have two more tops made with these blocks to quilt that Pat put together.


This one, I put together with blocks from Yetta.  I quilted it using a truck pantograph and am hoping some young boy will like it.
 

This is another quilt made from the Jacob's ladder blocks that Kathi E. gave us last year.  I haven't even started quilting all the tops I got this year at the Phoenix retreat.




I used my new owls pantograph which I'll be using to quilt Pat's quilt, and wanted some practice.  I love Judy Lyon's designs and have my eye on her new Egyptian inspired pantographs.   

No comments: