I was able to finish a total of fourteen quilts to deliver to Dr. Kaufman! She was most happy to get them and had a teenager in the hospital that she wanted to give a quilt to.
This is one I put together with my own leftovers. It was just alright.
I used a hockey patterned flannel backing so it would be suitable for a boy.
This was the last of the blocks Sherry gave us. Pat put this one together.
I made this top with a jelly roll that Jonna gave us. It was my entry in the Phoenix retreat lumberyard challenge. It didn't win, but I'm sure will brighten a child's day.
I used a black backing and quilted it with gray thread in a spiderweb pantograph. The border fabrics had spiderwebs in it.