Sunday, September 02, 2012

A weekend getaway


We spent the long weekend in Colorado.  The grandboys are growing so fast and ever more aware.  They love Caillou--which I wasn't at all familiar with--and will stand transfixed in front of the TV while it's on.  

Of course as soon as they realized I was taking pictures they were ready to pose!

 I took the finished quilt for my nephew so that I could take a picture on a king size bed.  Jackie has a new comforter on her bed now...changing to black and white decor. 
 I've been collecting black & white fabrics for quite a while now, and will have to make her another quilt.  Hers won't have to be 120" square...since this one was way bigger than necessary for their bed with the frame.
It was a great weekend with lots of cooking, outings for thrift shopping, and spending time with the kids. 

No comments: