Sunday, April 08, 2012

A couple more done.

I haven't been as productive with the quilts for Dr. Kaufman, but I managed to get a couple finished this past week.

Pat made this BQ3.  It's such a great pattern!  

I also finished this scrappy quilt, which was a bit of work, but I like the look now that it's done.  Would I do another...probably not.
The backing was just a little short so I added a couple of strips to widen it.  I used Grizzly Paws pantograph by Dave Hudson, which like most of his patterns, flowed nicely.  Since it was a scrappy quilt, it benefited from some scrappy binding.

No comments: