Friday, April 13, 2012

Quilts delivered

We went to town yesterday and had another good day.  I was able to get four quilts done to deliver along with Dr. Kaufman's granddaughter's quilt, which I only did the quilting and binding for.


Pat made this great BQ3 with the same fabric she sent to me a while back as a "challenge."  There was enough of it left to use as a border for a pillowcase to go with the quilt. 

I put this top together at the retreat in Phoenix, and then added the borders this past week.  I think the blocks were from Yetta, via Sharon.  As always, great to have friends help with this cause.  My friends ROCK!
 Looks like it's going to cool off this weekend.  Perfect weather for staying indoors and getting going on the next batch of quilts.  Found out that this quilt is going to be raffled off for a service dog for diabetic child.  Thanks Lucille!

No comments: