I finished my last bird for the swap early this morning, and they are going to be winging their way to California.
These got easier to do after I got into the rhythm of it, but were rather time consuming. My last bird I experimented with a multi-colored tail, and I like the look of that. I ended up making 14 so that I could keep one of my own. Dale thought I should keep them all, but who knows what kind of wonderful bird creatures I'll get in exchange!
Now onto to quilting some more of the tops I was given back in February. I imagine there hasn't been any slow down of newly diagnosed diabetic children.