Saturday, December 11, 2010

Few more ready

I had finished this one before Pat arrived.  It's nice to have her to hold quilts up, since it's still a bit of work for Dale's recovering shoulder.  He's six weeks out from his rotator cuff repair and so sure, he must be cured!  Pat put together this quilt from a kit, and used the backing fabric to extend it.  It was supposed to be a wall hanging, but I'm sure some teenager would love it.

Carolyn donated this finished black and white beauty from a previous year's AZ retreat lotto blocks.  It's great to have generous friends! 

This is one of two "fishy" quilts I had finished quilting.  I put the donated blocks together at the last Bear Cabin retreat, and got the binding done while Pat was quilting.  The other is in the washer.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hilda,

just wanted to let you know you won Cindy's patterns. stop over to my blog and send me an email with your address and I will get the patterns out to you.