Sunday, April 04, 2010

Super socks

I picked up my knitting again, and finished these socks.  I actually had very little left to do, just the toe decreases, but since my surgery I had been out of the mood to knit, read, or sew.  Well, these socks are finished, and true to their label, they are super wash, and survived the washer (cold water) and dryer without shrinkage or felting.  I have since started a new pair of socks with Kaffe Fassett's Regia yarn.  The colors are beautiful, and the yarn comes with a 10 year guarantee! 

On the quilting front, I have only seven blocks left to piece on Jackie's wedding quilt which is less than two weeks away!  Didn't get out to the sewing room today, but I should be able to finish the piecing in a few more days, put a top together, and get it quilted in time for the wedding.  I work best under pressure!?  I am a master at procrastination.  Of course I would feel like knitting when I should be sewing!   

No comments: