Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Peach blossoms

Our peach tree blossomed out and looks beautiful.  This is an early morning shot with the sun coming through a bit of fog.  I'm hoping the blossoms don't get a late frost, spoiling the possibility of fruit.  The apricots blossomed much earlier and lost a lot of the blossoms, but had enough to put on a second flowering.  We've never gotten usable apricots.

 Of course my chronic procrastination led me to be working all this week on Jackie's quilt, a king quilt 120 inches square! 

1 comment:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

"Of course my chronic procrastination led me to be working all this week on Jackie's quilt, a king quilt 120 inches square! "

120 inches!??!?! OMG ... your frame must be HUGE. I know that the *max* I can fit on my frame is 108" and that is *really* pushing it.

120" by whatever is a just a whole lotta real estate to quilt! But ... I know you're doing a spectacular job and hope we get to see pictures. :-)