Monday, September 17, 2007

The Peaches are done!

What a bounty! I never expected that we'd get this many peaches! Thankfully a friend told us to thin the fruit on the tree, and the remaining fruit matured to a nicer size. They are beautiful white fleshed peaches, and the canning work begins!



I finished my second Priority Alzheimer's project quilt, got them both registered and they are on their way. It was a fun project. Working with smaller than bed sized quilts is always rewarding as it's much easier to finish.

Now to start thinking about my next project, a friend's quilt to do on the long-arm. I'm still mulling over what design I want to do on it. Okay, back to work in my heavenly peach smelling kitchen.

1 comment:

sophie said...

I am SO envious of your peaches. (Love the quilt, too).