Thursday, February 25, 2021

Still playing with the new camera

I'm trying to limit my time spent watching Arne and Carlos videos!  I do knit while I'm watching, but it's very addictive and before I realize it, the day is gone and I don't have much to show for it!  

Yesterday was a day spent out.  I went birding with friends to Bosque del Apache.  We got to see a lot of wildlife including a bald eagle, that stayed put while we ate our lunch!  The longest time I've been able to watch and photograph an eagle.  I figured it would fly away at the moment I got the got the camera out and ready to shoot, but it never left its spot.  We were all wondering if there was something wrong with it. 


 

It was a perfect day, calm and warm yesterday.  The winds didn't kick up until later in the afternoon when we were ready to head home. Tuesday evening provided a beautiful sunset to end the cold and windy day.  




  

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Incredible sky and what gorgeous eagle photos.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Amazing the bald eagle stayed for photos.....beautiful!! There have been some gorgeous sunsets...your camera does a fabulous job capturing the colors......unlike an iPhone 8 ;-)

Patty said...

Love the sunset pic, gorgeous colors!!