Monday, February 15, 2021

Finally finished!

This little project took over a week to complete.  There was a lot of frustrated "tink" (undoing knitting) which was finally resolved when I resorted to coloring and penciling the pattern.  My printer printed a very washed out image because it is running out of colored ink.  


Lesson learned, it's almost impossible for me to accurately follow a graph on the computer!  I did learn a new way to do colorwork, doubleknit.  

I got a new camera and what an upgrade.  I had a couple of cooperative woodpeckers, a downy and northern flicker this morning.  



Cameras have improved a great deal since my previous digital! 


1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful bird photos - hooray for the new camera! Knitting is something I did years ago but not any longer. I love the bird figure in your swatches.