I finally got some quilts done. Thanks to all the friends that have donated blocks, tops, and or fabric, I've had quite the queue of quilts to be quilted. I had to finish the twins' quilts and bears, and have made a second chenille bear, as Jackie chose that one versus the wool bear, though she wants to keep the wool bear as well. She first tried to get another of each bear! I forgot to photograph the finished wool bear.
This quilt that Cathy made just needed the borders quilted. I did a freehand feather design. Still trying to stretch outside the pantograph box.
I first tried using the Gammill workstation on Sharon's stack and whack blocks, but it proved to be too much work. I think it would be easier to do with two people, and maybe when Pat's here, we can use it together on an appropriate quilt. After the first block, I just did a freehand design.
I opted for a pantograph on this fall quilt also from Cathy, as I really couldn't think of a freehand design for it. I still have a half dozen quilts left to quilt. Back to the sewing room!