Sunday, August 01, 2010

A few finishes

I've finished a few things, a couple of quilts for Pat, and Lindsay's lanterns.  I used "Iron Gate" pantograph on the lanterns.  I like the look it gave them.    I'm not worried she'll see it here, since she's much too busy to follow my blog.  I'm now working on pillow shams with the leftover blocks, and a wall hanging, all for her birthday, coming up on August 10th.

This is the first of two quilts and matching doll quilts for Sadie Jean.  I enjoyed doing "custom" work on the doll quilt.  That's about as much as I can commit to intensive quilting.

I used Nichole Webb's Spring Fling on this quilt.  It fit the modern flowers in the focus fabric really well.  


1 comment:

sophie said...

It so cool for me to see your lantern blocks in that setting because it is VERY close to what I have planned for mine ;-) I love it.