Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas countdown

Honestly I just don't know how the days get away from me so fast. And now I have physical therapy to contend with in my day. Calling it therapy is a misnomer. I'm sure the results, which seem elusive to me at the moment, will be therapeutic, but at present it would be more aptly titled physical torture! Compound it with sleeping poorly, and my days really get away from me.


I did manage to finish a quilt, which just needs a label now. I find labelling difficult, not in the execution, but naming a quilt, and adding all the information about it. I don't think that any of my quilts will be the subject heirloom scrutiny as they are functional and meant to be used and loved to pieces, so the labelling seems rather superfluous to me. (And I just can't give up the double "L" on words like cancel, label, travel when adding ING.) I'm not posting a better picture in case the recipient is wandering around my blog. Not likely, but if I were to assume that, for sure she'd see it. I've started on the other daughter's quilt, and I think I can get it done in time. I took my inspiration for it from this Denise Schmidt design. I just persued that site a little more and found out she even has workshops! Dream on!

No comments: