Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fours for me too

Four jobs you've had: medical assistant in a pediatric practice--and I still had kids, operating room technician, private scrub nurse for plastic surgeon, and motel owner/operator.

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Birdcage always cracks me up, Amelie for just the visual, Off the Map, Raiders of the Lost Ark, (only four?), E.T., Close Encounters, Star Wars...

Four places you've lived: Aschaffenburg, Germany; Sao Paulo, Brasil; Dobbs Ferry, NY; Beverly Hills, CA.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, ER, and I just discovered two new shows, Bones and House

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: LA and TX Gulf coasts, Amsterdam, Paris, Genoa--we covered a lot of Europe the year we lived there.

Four Websites You Visit Every Day: About.com quilting forum, gmail, Route 66 News, bloglines and wherever that leads me.

Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Thai shrimp fried rice, authentic Italian anything, authentic Brazilian rice, beans, and a fried egg, Belgian chocolate

Four Places You'd Rather Be: in my bedroom sewing, in Brazil birdwatching, visiting my friend Rosie in Hawaii where she lives and I've never been, in a cafe in France.

Four Albums you can't live without: I like so many different kinds of music...but let's see right now I'm wearing out Coldplay X&Y if it were an album instead of a CD, Joni Mitchell's Miles of Aisles is always good, Allison Kraus and Union Station Live, and Keane.

Four People you'll pass this on to: Whoever hasn't done this yet in the Journal Quilts Challengers

3 comments:

Rian said...

Ooh yeah, I like that cafe in France idea...café au lait. Olé.

Jane Ann said...

Uhn, uh. Willi's Wine Bar near the Opera. I've been salivating over it this week, for some reason.

PaigeTurner said...

I love Bones and House, too! I just discovered In Justice with Kyle McLachlin on Friday nights-- you might like that too!
Beth/"paige"