Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Sunshine and thrifting

Yesterday was snowy but fortunately the roads were just wet for my trip to town.  It snowed more after I got home, but today there is sunshine! 

I recently broke my replacement glass for my milk frother.  I have a backup, spare frother, but still wanted to find a glass that would fit my favorite frother.

That necessitated a trip to the thrift store where I was able to score a glass that works for the milk frother.

I also scored this amazing vintage thread stash.  There is Belding Corticelli Pure Silk (an American company with an Italian name to compete with Italian silk threads, Holland Company, Belding Corticelli Silcora--polyamide machine twist. The colors are wonderful earth tones.


I also got a skein of a nice, rust colored wool yarn.  I really don't need more yarn,but I'm a sucker for a good deal, and so my yarn stash just keeps growing.   






No comments: