Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Procrastination

I'm really good at procrastination, but then when I can't put things off any longer, I get busy.  And busy I've been!

Jackie asked if I could make some "ugly" sweatshirts for her and her co-worker.  She found a design she wanted online.  Here's my interpretation...

Then I found some snowmen using salt and pepper shakers.  I had quite a collection of salt and pepper shakers, and made a family of snowmen, three for each daughter, and two for me. 

I haven't decorated or put up a tree, but I need to get out my advent calendar and at least do that!  
 Today I got busy sewing microwave bowl cozies for Lindsay's co-workers.  Have to have them done by Friday.  I guess I work best under pressure.



1 comment:

Patty said...

Love love love the snowmen!!!! The sweatshirt turned out well also! You added more stuff (but i wish we could have found bigger you know whats!!