Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Still not caught up...


It doesn't seem like I've done all that many quilts this year until you don't blog for a whole year, and try to catch up.  

Pat cut out multiple DaChintzy mystery quilts, and this was one of them. 

She also did several jelly roll quilts.  

Tove sent me these.  They are both prolific piecers, and I can't keep up their pace with finishes. 

I gave up on curved piecing my Eclipse quilt.  I had to grow the backing for this one from Tove, also with a leftover strip she had sent.  


I'm lucky to have friends that prefer piecing!  Thanks guys! 

 

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

SO you prefer the quilting part to the piecing? I love the design and piecing but I am also falling more and more in love with the quilting and finishing stages. Max has helped out a lot in that area!

Hilda said...

I think I just really like finishing...the quilting and binding. I mostly do pantos, but enjoy challenging designs with those. I'm planning on piecing something with African fabrics just so I can quilt it with an African masks panto!