Saturday, October 18, 2014

Snake on the path!

It's a good thing I'm always looking down at the ground when I'm walking.  This small rattlesnake was on the path between the garage and house.  

It hung out there for several hours before moving on.  I've been careful working in the yard since then.  I don't want to accidentally step on or otherwise disturb a rattlesnake.
 I was able to load one backing and get three quilts for Dr. Kaufman done on it.
 
This one was from Tove.  I added the candy border to it, and quilted it with a spiderweb panto.  I still have one more quilt of hers for Dr. Kaufman left to quilt.
 
This Jelly Roll Race II I put together myself from a jelly roll that Jonna gave me.  I learned some things if I do another one.  Spiderweb panto on this one as well.

I also tried this pattern.  Since the pattern maker said it was inspired by tube socks with stripes at the top, I used some tennis shoe fabric for a border to liven it up a bit.

 I quilted this one for Tove.  Love those Kaffe Fassett fabrics!





 

No comments: