Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall and kitties!

It's definitely fall around here.  We've been feeding some strays.  First a Siamese with attitude.  She would follow me around to get food, but hiss.

There have also been three kittens.  They are of varying sizes, so I don't think they are related.  I've only gotten a picture of the tortico.  She's such a beauty.  Slowly, I'm getting to where I can pet them while they're eating.  If they're really hungry they tolerate it!

I finished a couple more quilts.  This one from Tove, with the Tree Bones panto from Meadowlyon.  I like the look, but it doesn't flow, and I get pretty tired doing it. 

I added some borders to this great quilt from Judy H.  
 
She also had some leftovers from the top which I used to make my backing big enough.  I've had this Safari fabric aging in my stash for a while.  I think it was a thrift store find.

 Our apricot tree has flourished this year with the monsoon rains and Dale's judicious pruning, but still didn't get any fruit.  Maybe next year! 
 

 

No comments: