Thursday, June 26, 2014

Since delivery...

In the past week, I've finished two quilts to start a new batch for Dr. Kaufman.  Both of these were made by Patty E. and are nice bigger quilts great for teenagers.




I also picked up a project I had started some time ago...


A cover for my sewing machine.  I quilted it all on the domestic machine, and it really didn't take long to get it done.  


I finally have started on our summer quilt using my Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  I saw a pattern on Quilt Inspiration blog that caught my eye and I'm trying to recreate it.  Since I don't really love complex piecing, a four-patch block seemed right up my alley.

We also fostered these three sweet dogs that showed up at our place, a momma, and two puppies.  We don't have a fenced yard or these might have become permanent residents.  They just showed up out of the blue, drinking out of the bird water.  We took them to the animal shelter and hope they'll be adopted quickly.

I also finally started and finished Pat's Christmas present.  I was just waiting for inspiration and after a false start, I restarted and got it done.  No pictures since I'm going to surprise her with it tomorrow.      

 

No comments: