Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Procrastinating

Well, not really procrastinating so much as doing things I've put off for a while.  I needed to tend to plants, and this morning was it.



This year, I've kind of let the geranium go, leaving all the spent flowers on it.  It's so colorful, and maybe leaving the spent flowers there has made it blossom more?  I don't know.  

I've been watching this little flower--at least I think it's a flower--develop very slowly on this succulent that my friend Rosie gave me.  It started out as the tiniest little green bud, which at first I wondered if it was just new growth.  I keep checking on it, excited for what lies inside it's magical star shaped blossom.

I better clean up my messes...Pat is coming over for sew day, and I need to finish those two quilts to deliver on Friday.

1 comment:

sophie said...

Have a fun sew day with Pat.