We finally got some much needed moisture! Fortunately it came after Lindsay had gone back home to Albuquerque. She finished another top for a friend. We sure love the BQ3 pattern.
I did the faux piping binding that I blogged about here. Unfortunately the tutorial for this is gone as it is now featured in a magazine article. I still had the sizes so it was easy to recreate it. I think it added a little to the quilt, since we had no additional fabric for borders.
I also finished the boys' quilts. Similar but not exactly the same. I wanted to use some of my Laurel Burch stash for quilts for them.
I had the perfect, bright, colorful binding in the binding stash. Thanks Pat, for keeping me stocked with a variety of bindings.Got this row quilt that Pat had put together from leftovers done as well.
And the morning sunrise spectacles continue. Yesterday I caught the tiniest, sliver of a moon and Venus above it in the early morning sky.