Friday, June 29, 2012

Productive weekend

Spent the weekend at Bear Cabin Inn in Show Low, for a quilting retreat.  Got the bulk of my nephew's quilt done.  I'm contemplating adding borders, but the quilt is already 108" square!  I also managed to put together an I spy top for donation. 

 We happened to catch a glimpse of the fox that's in the area on the last morning there.  I was surprised at how warm it was  over the weekend.  It wasn't any cooler at home, and it was 102 at the Rio Grande at 5:30 p.m. on the way home Sunday.  

This time I stopped to snap some pictures of the VLA off Highway 60, which I've been meaning to do for some time.   It's an impressive site.
 Tomorrow Pat arrives for a week, and the "sweatshop" will be open and operating.  We're hoping to get a lot accomplished together!
 

No comments: