Saturday, November 19, 2011

Glorious sunrises

I almost always see the sun come up since I am an early riser.  Winter sunrises are pretty spectacular around here.  I know, it's not technically winter yet, but close enough.
 Our sun room has been performing better than our expectations.  Dale is frequently working out there in shorts, as on sunny days the temperature tops out close to 90, and that's with the door open to the house.  We've certainly used less heat already.  Even on a couple of overcast days the temperature climbs to comfortable 70s!
 I finished the last of quilts from the tops Yetta sent me.  I backed this one with pieced flannel.  It's a soft, cozy quilt.

 Now I'm working on Pat's crane quilt interspersed with cooking foods to take for Thanksgiving.  So much to be thankful for!

No comments: