I finished the baby quilt for my daughter's friend. It's for a girl, though she chose the colors. I loaded it the standard way...and then realized that it made more sense to load it sideways in order to do the design I had decided on. I decided it was worth it to take it off, and load it so I could do the design lengthwise on the quilt, horizontally on the table. Thanks to Shelley for featuring a similar quilt on her blog. It's one of the hardest things for me to do--come up with a viable all over quilting design.
I tried a new pantograph on this donation quilt, which is also from Shelley. It's a dense design, but flows nicely. I must admit I had my doubts about Shelley's claim that the foundation tissue paper that she had used would disappear in the wash, but I quilted without removing it. Like magic it did disappear in the wash!
Okay, back to the kitchen. I still need to cook dinner and Dale is out of his cookies. Baking those will warm up the house.