Friday, October 02, 2015

Have a half dozen done for next delivery...

First I actually pieced a quilt.  There was a block drive for a friend that requested a block that had been on my to do list for some time.  The instructions were on this video from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

I made this quilt which is already on its way to Colorado as a baby gift.  The father is a John Deere tractor fan so I backed it with a John Deere flannel print. 

I also made this little taggie from a picture online.  

I got a couple more quilts finished for Dr. Kaufman.  This first one Pat got off ebay and features large flowers appliqued onto flour sacks.

It was pretty heavy so I backed it with flannel and no batting.  This next is from Tove, and I still have quite a few more of hers left to quilt. Thanks again! 

 Pat finished putting together the eclipse quilt on our last sew day, and I finished the quilting and binding on the actual day of the lunar eclipse. 

This is going to go to JDRF for a raffle fundraiser. 

No comments: