After Pat left, I got another of her homespun quilts quilted and bound. I just realized I haven't taken a picture of it yet.
I was inspired to make the same pattern with some precut batik squares Pat had bought to use for Dr. Kaufman quilts. I'm liking it too much and am thinking of keeping it.
I'm planning on trying out the really dense Mayan Glyphs pantograph, and then I'll really want to keep it. I've been auditioning borders for it--and am likely going to go with a big 10" border so I can do the palm trees panto that is part of that set.
I've been looking for a challenge to make some sort of art at specific intervals. I really didn't want to do a daily challenge--that's a little too overwhelming. With some help from a member of the About.com quilting forum, I found this 5X7 challenge. It seems to fit my needs. I didn't start at the first of the year...but that's okay.