Sunday, November 04, 2012

Finishing some more...

 Pat left me with lots of tops to finish--my favorite part.  This one turned out pretty big.  It's a bit smaller than queen, so maybe a full size.

I put together this BQ3 with some airplane themed fabrics that we found at Savers.  I backed it with the rockets, which had been washed.  

Unfortunately it still leaked color when I inadvertently washed it in hot water.  The blue bled, and evenly colored the large squares, which originally had a white map background.  I'm hoping that some more washing will return it to white, or at least not so blue. 

No comments: