Monday, June 02, 2008

June already?

The skies have been beautiful when the wind isn't blowing nonstop. This was part of twin thunderheads a few nights ago.
I don't know where the month of May went, but it was productive. We got the living room flooring done, and slowly I'm returning all the "stuff" that we took out in order to lay the floor. I was really productive with quilts, and together with Pat over Memorial weekend, we were able to get quite a stack of quilts to donate.


I also tried a small whole cloth quilt to practice the techniques I learned at the class in Paducah. It's a lot of work, and not something I'll likely do with a bed size quilt.

I finished blocks for a swap on About.com, but still have a row robin row to create. I'm also going to try to get a bed quilt made while Dale is taking a much needed camping/hiking vacation. I would have gone with except my knee is making even walking a pain, so I'm better off at home.

1 comment:

sophie said...

I have rolls and rolls of photos I took of New Mexico skies I took when I was there years ago (in the days fo FILM). There's nothing else like those beautiful skies.

Your little whole cloth qiult is gorgeous.