Monday, November 21, 2005

No reading!

Okay, I read Chapter 4, and I can tell this is going to be one of the things that I am not going to follow very well. (And if the rest of you are following it rigidly, you won't be reading this!) But, I must say that I did follow it for about a week and a half while on our vacation just recently, so I think that counts for something. For some reason, I wasn't even in the mood to read a book. I had brought a variety with me, but I just wasn't drawn to it. In previous vacations I have devoured books by Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, Alexander McCall Smith. This time I just ignored everything I had brought, and for the most part we had no TV reception. I must confess I'm a television junkie, and have been all my life.

It's funny that this worked out to be during the Thanksgiving week when a lot of people will be getting together and I daresay there won't be a lot of reading involved anyway. Synchronicity. I'll check in next Sunday then.

No comments: