Saturday, October 31, 2015

A very rainy day!

It rained pretty much all day yesterday, off and on.  Thankfully, it was a gentle rain most of the time that had a chance to soak in, and not the destructive sort of storms that seem to be plaguing other parts of the country.

At one point, the raindrops hanging from our trumpet vine looked like little jewels

Tove sent me another batch of donation quilts, including this large large, totally finished beauty.  Thanks Tove! 

This quilt was for Pat A.  Friends sent blocks in, and Pat put the top together.  I quilted it with wool batting, hopefully making it light but keeping her warm on her next trip to chemo!   
I'm still here albeit with one foot on the way to Brazil to deal with my dad.  I'm sure things will happen as they should.  Life is just giving me another opportunity to learn p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e! 
 

No comments: